Skydive California is honored and proud to partner with Mission Volant for a great cause! On Saturday, November 10th we will be offering tandem skydives to raise money for combat wounded veterans and to help prevent veteran suicide.
What: Tandem Skydive from 13,000 feet, Video and Photography, Live Music, Catered Lunch & Raffle Prizes
When: Saturday, November 10th
How Much: $350 per person
How To Register? Register at OperationJump22.com
- You must be 18+ and present a valid government-issued photo ID.
- Weigh less than 225 pounds.
- Be in good physical shape.
- Plan for a 2-4 hour visit, your reservation is a check-in time and not a flight time.
- Wear appropriate footwear for physical activity. Please, no high heels, flip-flops, or bulky boots.
- We can definitely accommodate glasses, but we recommend bringing a cheaper pair or contact lenses just in case!
Who is Mission Volant?
Mission Volant started as a simple idea: To change the lives of combat wounded Veterans in a spectacular way, challenging them in unfamiliar territory. We address the reality that most Veterans after their service to country are left feeling unchallenged, with little self-worth and often without direction. MV is not a hand-holding party, but a resource of insight, community, and inspiration. We challenge combat wounded Veterans with learning an adventurous skill set for their own therapy. Let us be clear: We don’t do hand-outs.